Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A smoke joint on LI
http://www.licigars.com/index.html

[Image: Lounge.jpg]

[Image: Humidor-small.jpg]
It's a nice place.

Rob & I have been there a couple of times. Not as often as we would like though.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
We should meet there one day
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:We should meet there one day
That sounds fine to me!  Smile
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Just checked with the Cowboy. He's in too.
I was there on Saturday. Graycliff even... lots of great give-a-ways. Basically I bought 1 cigar, walked away with 5.
Really nice place.  Wonderful watching Tonto work his mojo with the girlies leaving me alone to talk to some huge guy named sal.  [really] 
This place looks great!Rob,if i'm ever there i wouldn't leave to languish by yourself.I would sit down with ya and enjoy a cigar and good company.
Tommy2guns Wrote:This place looks great!Rob,if i'm ever there i wouldn't leave to languish by yourself.I would sit down with ya and enjoy a cigar and good company.

I may have to fire Tonto.Smile

Seriously you had to see this shit.  I'm the big mouth el alcalde del pueblo sin gente and he just suavely walks over starts making time with the perdomo chick then as if that wasn't enough he moves on to the hottie hired as the "margiotta girl" for the day.  I was blown away.  I would've rooted him on if not for...sal. 

But divine justice was mine as my cell phone died before i could snap a  pick of him and the hottie.  Tongue
[Image: naughty.gif]