Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new guy here
Welcome Jimmy(i.e.-Dan) You won't find a better group of BOTLs around.[cigar]
Jimmy Carter is the name I use to play Battle field 2. That is where I came up with the handle. haa haa I use to play battle field veitnam. I have 4 computers in my office and some of my buddies come over we play online war games and smoke stoogies. Good game good soke and the Wife (warden) leaves us alone. Yeah I am still green in the cigar stages but I am learning alot. Not affraid to try a stick or 2 ya know. I guess ya just buy one and try but when i buy singles I buy them by the three its a good odd number.
[welcome] Jimmy Carter! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Welcome to what I think is the friendliest cigar site on the web.  Hope to hear a lot from you in the future.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[welcome]buddy!
[welcome]Dan, good to have ya!

Al
[welcome]
[welcome] Dan, glad to have you aboard.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Howdy Dan. Welcome to the lure of the insanity.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
welcome mr. carter.  nice to have you aboard.  though i am a reagan man myself. Wink