Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new cigar room...
impressive
(12-12-2009, 01:43 PM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: That's awesome. My brother-in-law, StogieChat's The Stocktonian, is currently going to school in Monterrey. But I expect they're back in Stockton for a good number of weekends. He did electrical work for UOP. Maybe you want to send him a PM with a link to this thread? I bet he'd be willing to lend a helping hand to help make this project happen. I sure would if I was still back there in Stockton. Can't wait to stop in and visit when we're back in Stockton visiting family. If it's not finished by then, I'll jump in and help.

Sounds good - and you will definitely have to check it out when it gets done!

I know we'll have good support there as the Pers. Rep. SGIG has already been asking about why walls aren't up, etc... I have not even taken proper measurements yet... damn...

I'll definitely be hitting you guys up with questions as they come up - I have already talked Robbie's ear off about it... Big Grin
(12-13-2009, 03:53 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: I'll definitely be hitting you guys up with questions as they come up - I have already talked Robbie's ear off about it... Big Grin

You didn't talk my ear off. I would have told you I had something else I needed to do if I didn't want to hear about it Tongue I was quite intrigued and wanted to offer any advice I could. Keep us updated on the progress and gimme a call if you have questions at all Bill. No time is a bad time to call, you can tell that based on when I called you that morning Big Grin So good luck with it and keep us updated with new pics as work progesses. I know this is going to be a hit with your membership!!!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
(12-13-2009, 12:14 PM)Robbie Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 03:53 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: I'll definitely be hitting you guys up with questions as they come up - I have already talked Robbie's ear off about it... Big Grin

You didn't talk my ear off. I would have told you I had something else I needed to do if I didn't want to hear about it Tongue I was quite intrigued and wanted to offer any advice I could. Keep us updated on the progress and gimme a call if you have questions at all Bill. No time is a bad time to call, you can tell that based on when I called you that morning Big Grin So good luck with it and keep us updated with new pics as work progesses. I know this is going to be a hit with your membership!!!

Thanks Robbie!

BTW, looks like we are going to shoot for about 15 air changes per hour... does this sound good to you?