A little pick up for this Comacho Whore
Stopped at the B&M when Deb was doing treatment
[Image: 009-4.jpg]
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
nice!
--Mike
Great snags, enjoy!
This is my boomstick!
Let us know how those "newer" Room101 sticks are.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-09-2010, 12:06 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Let us know how those "newer" Room101 sticks are.

I thought they were very... full?... tasting. Almost, but not quite harsh. Very in your face, lotsa smoke, and good burn. I do not smoke Comachos all the time, so Buckit can give us a better review.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Very nice, Have not tried a Camacho yet. Happy smoking sir!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(12-09-2010, 12:38 PM)Gus Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 12:06 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Let us know how those "newer" Room101 sticks are.

I thought they were very... full?... tasting. Almost, but not quite harsh. Very in your face, lotsa smoke, and good burn. I do not smoke Camacho's all the time, so Buckit can give us a better review.
Just F&#kin awesome
They are in your face, but a nice stick for a real man(lol). It is a typical Camacho to me, Ditto to what Gus said. But not harsh at all to me. It is a good stick but I will have a better opinion after I smoke another one
AWESOME Todd!! Robbie sent me some 10year annys with some other stuff and I was soo excited. They rested a month and I took them to Dave's to share. I clipped and lit mine and they said my eyes looked like someone kicked me in thenuts. LOL I passed it to Dave. As much as I like to smoke, I just CAN'T handle Camacho's.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(12-09-2010, 02:17 PM)buckit60 Wrote:

I thought they were very... full?... tasting. Almost, but not quite harsh. Very in your face, lotsa smoke, and good burn. I do not smoke Camacho's all the time, so Buckit can give us a better review.
Just F&#kin awesome
They are in your face, but a nice stick for a real man(lol). It is a typical Camacho to me, Ditto to what Gus said. But not harsh at all to me. It is a good stick but I will have a better opinion after I smoke another one

When you say real man, are you referring to the Nub/puking incident?
Rolleyes
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(12-09-2010, 03:11 PM)Gus Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 02:17 PM)buckit60 Wrote:

Just F&#kin awesome

When you say real man, are you referring to the Nub/puking incident?
Rolleyes

Why sure real men puke and own it lol