Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little LK Vegas Goodies!
Here are some of the goodies I managed to gather during my short time in Vegas! LOL All from Casa Fuente.

I also bought 2 beautiful Casa Fuente ashtrays which I will photograph and their custom Mojito glasses. Oh and 2 Forbidden X T-Shirts! LOL

The bill was steep cause this place takes you thru the ringer...no lube here..LOLOLOL....so the manager threw in a cuban Punch! LOL

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
NICE BRO, you weren't playing games where you...Awesome pickup.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
W o W
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Looking good Mario... I remember you walking out with that big bag from the store and thinking "Oh s*it, he did some damage..."

You didn't need that box though, couldn't you have fit all of that haul into one of your shoes? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Damn, that is one hell of a haul
I like smoking lightning
(08-18-2010, 11:46 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Looking good Mario... I remember you walking out with that big bag from the store and thinking "Oh s*it, he did some damage..."

You didn't need that box though, couldn't you have fit all of that haul into one of your shoes? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Only the LK would drop that kind of coin on a 4 day herf..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Dam I like the Way LK rolls
They saw a sucker coming didn't they? Wink
-Darrell
(08-19-2010, 09:20 AM)Darrell Wrote: They saw a sucker coming didn't they? Wink

Maybe if I was a noob buying cubans in Mexico.......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster