Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A letter to Mahk
Parkster asked that I copy and paste the attached e mail he sent me:
Subject: Mahk said Mumcero

I am seriously disappointed that this young man who voiced his rebellion so loudly on the public forum crumbled so quickly when put under moderate pressure.

His bravado has clearly fallen by the way side, and in my mind he has lost a serious amount of man points, an obvious case of talk the talk and not being able to walk the walk.

The bubble has clearly burst from around the entity that was formally known as Mahk, possibly due to the lack of side kick, by the sound of things, he is a Batman without his Robin, but lets not confuse the modern dark knight version here though, we are clearly comparing Mahk with the camp version from the 60's and his side kick from this scenario would indeed be Joe.

I have to get back to sniping at monkeys now, but maybe Mahk needs to fire up the "Robin" signal and call Joe back to his side.

Belty boy and gel boy were a force to be reckoned with .......... sadly, those days have faded in to the pages of history, and the world is a sadder place for it.

I'm not even going to mention that he is a mod now, perhaps the crumbling bravado is a prelude to his departure from the forum to the social leper waste land that is face book.

I shall weep for the memory.

Dave
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL Parkster might have to give you a good teabaging after this one Mark.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Who gave Mark man points to begin with? Big Grin
--Mike
(12-05-2010, 09:30 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Who gave Mark man points to begin with? Big Grin

Dick!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mum/Tank bitch.....LMAONanaNowthatsfunny
LOL!!!!!!!!
This is my boomstick!
One of the best posts/emails of 2010! Smile No one speaks like the Great Parkster!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ah yes, the memory of putting my frustration in to words. I actually bagged 2 monkeys with the sling shot that day, and a ferrel creature that resembled a cat, but nothing could remove the disappointment of Mahk caving under pressure.

Jimmie, Thanks for putting this out there for everybody to see, I know you had an interest in this for obvious reasons.

It looks like Tommy is the last of the MA 'Men" out there.
OUCH!!! That's gonna leave a mark. Or Mark or Muak. Never mind.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

hahahhaha Mahk