Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "Thank You" gesture turns into a body slam!
Details in a few!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Oh boy, can't wait to see this.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Hopefully before the end of 2012.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
When you say a few your talking in weeks right?
Should be interesting to see this... Hopefully the cigars will age well...
--Mike
Well surprisingly I already took the pics and uploading now! Lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-18-2012, 09:56 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Well surprisingly I already took the pics and uploading now! Lol

Well hell, I better go jump on Facebook.... Tongue

Apparently, thats all facebookMario knows how to navigate. Those of us that dont lower ourselves to get on that site, are doomed to never see the "cool" stuff. Just suffer through waiting far to long for any information.

Meh.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Did I miss something?
Gangsta
No, you didn't miss anything. Just talk Big Grin
Git R Dun!