Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Texas sized can of whoopass!
That's what NANP dropped on my ass today.  It was under the guise of "I finally got you back" but this fellow SC'ers is more insidious than that.

NANP whacked me with sticks and then taunted me with a note.   This shall not stand without something being done.  And...thanks NANP.  I am humbled brother.

[Image: NANPSmokes.jpg]

[Image: NANPLetter.jpg]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well done!!!   Cool

WOW

Great hit NANP
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Beautiful cigars, a great hit on a great brother! I don't believe it gets better than that!  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Classic. Nice work.
ROTFL . . . Headley, I can't believe you actually posted a pic of my NOTE too! [lol]

Enjoy.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:ROTFL . . . Headley, I can't believe you actually posted a pic of my NOTE too! [lol]

Enjoy.

NANP™
[cigar]

Had to do it T.  It's all the actions figures in the background that get me most.

Too gracious.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
WOW some more! Great hit.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Awesome Hit!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice going NANP! Way to get back.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore