Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Texas Herf with ValKitty, Thomas and Lloyd
Well Mrs. Mum and I went to a wedding on Saturday night and we had a long drive to our next destination on Sunday (about 5.5 hour drive). Val & Thomas were about 1.5 hours out of our way but let me to tell you, it was well worth it.
We arrived there about 11:30 and left around 2:30.
Excellent hospitality as we had Texas chili for lunch, a few beers and we all enjoyed each others company. Thomas father (Lloyd) showed up and the conversations and smoked continued.

A few pics:

Thomas and myself:
[Image: P9230075_zps15bdeb89.jpg]

Thomas, Mum & Lloyd:
[Image: P9230076_zpscfe09165.jpg]

Thomas, ValKitty & me:
[Image: P9230074_zps5a7694cc.jpg]

Mrs. Mum was taking the pics.

Thanks again for lunch, stogies and excellent company.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like a fun time.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Great pics guys, looks like a good time was had by all!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Doncha just love the fact that where ever, when ever ..... SC folks manage to get together and herf.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Looks Like a great Time
Good stuff guys!
This is my boomstick!
Looks like a great time. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to Herf with the Mum some day.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
Looks like a great time!
--Mike
Looks like a great time was had by all!
Gangsta
It was really great to finally meet the Mum face to Face. We are always glad to extend hospitality (albeit humble) to anyone who comes to our door. Had a great time visiting with you Jimmie. Looking forward to getting up north sometime to see y'all!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!