Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New York Serial Killer?
Here we go again. I think it's facinating from the point of the TV series I watch. There is a list a mile long thru history of these crazy broken people. Who is following this?

A New York Serial Killer? Eight Bodies Have Been Found on Long Island ShoreBy Joe Coscarelli, Wed., Apr. 6 2011 @ 10:15AM

Something slightly terrifying is happening along Ocean Parkway and Gilgo Beach on Long Island, where the remains of eight different people have been found since December. The search started when Shannan Gilbert, a 24-year-old woman from New Jersey and a prostitute, went missing four months ago, but since December none of the dead bodies have been hers. Instead, four female prostitutes and four "unidentified people," have been found, according to the New York Times, "heightening residents' fears that a serial killer is in their midst" and ramping up the investigation.

The latest bodies were found Monday -- three, to be exact -- following one last Tuesday and four in late 2010. Gilbert has not been found, but her mother remains hopeful. ""If it wasn't for my daughter, these bodies never would have been found," she said. "Everyone has their destiny, maybe this was hers. I'm still hoping she comes home."

But the quantity and stories surrounding the community points to only one thing, like the description of the last time Gilbert was seen:

Ms. Gilbert had been visiting a seaside home in the Oak Beach area in the early morning hours of May 1. Gus Coletti, 76, was one of the last people to see her alive. He was at home, shaving, shortly before 5 a.m.

"I hear somebody screaming and bang-bang on the door," he said. "I opened the door, and she stood right there. I said, 'What's the matter?' And she kept saying 'Help me.' "

When he dialed 911, she ran. "She took off, and that was the last I saw her," he said.

This would be the third set of prostitute serial murders in Long Island in the last 20 years. Police have a seven-mile search area being combed by investigators, but no real leads.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yup!
Son of Ron Jeremy
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Yeah, it's near us. I'm on a local board & it has been discussed in detail....But none of the local PDs will actually say they suspect a serial killer.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles