Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Contest
Headley Wrote:
PO Wrote:Woo Hoo I one something for a change. Big Grin
Congratulations PO!  I haven't smacked you in a good long time so this is going to be fun!
Go easy on me, I want to be able to sit down!!!!!Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
Congratulations PO!  I haven't smacked you in a good long time so this is going to be fun!
Don't you have a hard time doing that anyways with all of your night time activities going on? Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
Don't you have a hard time doing that anyways with all of your night time activities going on? Tongue
Smart Ash Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks for the Great contest Jim!! Smile Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:Go easy on me, I want to be able to sit down!!!!!Confusedhock:
PO you unfaithful bastige.  :X  I feel used.
Congrats, Paul, and great contest, Jim!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
PO Wrote:Go easy on me, I want to be able to sit down!!!!!Confusedhock:
PO you unfaithful bastige.  :X  I feel used.
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][eyeout]
Great contest Headley. Congratulations PO!
PO, your package will be going out UPS 2nd day air today.  I'll PM you the tracking number. 
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Thanks Jim top notch as always