Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NEW WAY OF ORDERING CIGARS ON LINE IS LAUNCHING TODAY.
Well I think I should have learned from Mr Lions bad experience but I have to say I am pissed about the order I just received. I ordered a box of cigars and it showed up here repackaged in a different box. Granted a they are the same company but still they are not in the box they should be in.

I will not do business with them again.
--Mike
Mike, do you mean it was like they grabbed 25 singles and put them in a different box than they belonged in?

They DEFINITELY should have CALLED you and explained the situation and asked if it was okay!

Not good.

Yup that it exactly.
--Mike
Crappy.

Did you try contacting them?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yea they made up some b.s. and to be honest I really did nto feel like arguing with them. Just not worth getting all worked up over. I would rather just not do business with them.
--Mike
Mike, I do know what you're talking about. I decided to try them one more time because the CAO Brazilias did have issues. I ordered Oliva V cigars. A week after placing the orders, they sent me an e-mail that they were going to backorder my cigars. I called to bitch at them. The rep informed me that he could order a new, celophaned box, but it could take more than a week to ship, or they could combine two boxes into one and ship immediately. I elected to combine the boxes. I received the shipment last Thursday (will post soon). All 24 Oliva Vs were present and in good shape, but the box was missing its lid. Overall, I am happy to have the cigars, but I, too, will be going elsewhere from here on.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(03-27-2011, 01:16 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Mike, I do know what you're talking about. I decided to try them one more time because the CAO Brazilias did have issues. I ordered Oliva V cigars. A week after placing the orders, they sent me an e-mail that they were going to backorder my cigars. I called to bitch at them. The rep informed me that he could order a new, celophaned box, but it could take more than a week to ship, or they could combine two boxes into one and ship immediately. I elected to combine the boxes. I received the shipment last Thursday (will post soon). All 24 Oliva Vs were present and in good shape, but the box was missing its lid. Overall, I am happy to have the cigars, but I, too, will be going elsewhere from here on.

That sucks. Well at least we learned. Hopefully everyone else will learn from us.
--Mike
So Mike yet again belongs in the idiot thread..Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-27-2011, 10:58 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: So Mike yet again belongs in the idiot thread..Smile

Why now?
--Mike
(03-27-2011, 09:34 AM)wtfdic Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 01:16 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Mike, I do know what you're talking about. I decided to try them one more time because the CAO Brazilias did have issues. I ordered Oliva V cigars. A week after placing the orders, they sent me an e-mail that they were going to backorder my cigars. I called to bitch at them. The rep informed me that he could order a new, celophaned box, but it could take more than a week to ship, or they could combine two boxes into one and ship immediately. I elected to combine the boxes. I received the shipment last Thursday (will post soon). All 24 Oliva Vs were present and in good shape, but the box was missing its lid. Overall, I am happy to have the cigars, but I, too, will be going elsewhere from here on.

That sucks. Well at least we learned. Hopefully everyone else will learn from us.

I will add this addendum: I did get my cigars, and they are good!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"