Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Herfday Party... ???
Just throwing this idea out here...    nothing 100% firm yet, but maybe pencil it in if you think it may be a go, and I will get some details ironed out...

I am thinking of doing MaytagMan's 40th Anniversary Herf at or near Casa Maytag on March 27, 2010...    (okay, anniversary as in my 40th anniversary on the planet...)

My wife said she wanted to do something for my 40th b-day (March 18), and I told her that I would prefer a "Herfday Party", and she agreed...

I picked Sat, March 27th because I have the following week off of work in case people decided to travel and wanted to stay a few extra days...

More details to come probably closer to the end of the year...

40?   What the hell...  shouldn't I be retired???    [pimp]

Let me know if you think it is even a "maybe", and if you have any questions...    [thumbsup]

MaytagMan Wrote:Just throwing this idea out here...    nothing 100% firm yet, but maybe pencil it in if you think it may be a go, and I will get some details ironed out...

I am thinking of doing MaytagMan's 40th Anniversary Herf at or near Casa Maytag on March 27, 2010...    (okay, anniversary as in my 40th anniversary on the planet...)

My wife said she wanted to do something for my 40th b-day (March 18), and I told her that I would prefer a "Herfday Party", and she agreed...

I picked Sat, March 27th because I have the following week off of work in case people decided to travel and wanted to stay a few extra days...

More details to come probably closer to the end of the year...

40?   What the hell...  shouldn't I be retired???    [pimp]

Let me know if you think it is even a "maybe", and if you have any questions...    [thumbsup]
Damn 40 already!!!!!!!  No wonder you eat dinner at 4pm take a nap till 10ish, smoke a cigar till midnight then it's off to bed to be up at 5am!!!!  [lol][lol][lol][lol]

You know you can count me in [thumbsup]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
MMMMMMMMMMM, this sounds like a Mum trip????
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
maybe!!
I haven't been to the left coast [smokin] since the summer Nixon resigned. Maybe it's time - hhmmm.

[pirate2]
So how far of a drive from LA is your casa?
This could be a go!
US_Tank Wrote:This could be a go!
Don't you have to cut your grass that day.[lol][lol][lol]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I have always wanted to visit the left coast!  Great notice here bro!Wink
Sounds like a hell of a good time.
I like smoking lightning