Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A HUGE Merry Christmas
Today a UPS package was dropped off - I wasn't really expecting anything. I look at the addy and it's from Rob! I said OH NO!!! What has he done!!!???

I open up the box and there is a note saying Merry Christmas from Rob!!! And there lies the damage!

[Image: rob4.jpg]

A nice 3 pack of the Cohiba Coronas!! Me and Rob share this secret love for this particular smoke! LOL  And a full box of Gran Habanos Corojos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

[Image: rob3.jpg]

Two brands/sizes I truely enjoy!!!!! This was just unbelievable! Rob was not my SS....I already got my beautiful SS gift. This was simply a VERY GENEROUS Merry Christmas gesture from a great Brother! Rob you are amazing my friend and I know I speak for many on this board by saying you are one hell of a guy, a friend and a true staple in this SC Community...it sure wouldn't be the same without you and I definitely wouldn't be having this much fun, meeting so many great people here if it wasnt for the many things you did when I was breaking in here. Hats off to you Rob!! Have a wonderful holiday!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
That is a great show of genorosity by someone who never thinks twice to give and give.....Rob is truely a great BOTL and an al around great guy.....and I know this just by reading his posts....nice gift to a deserving person who also like the robfather doesnt stop giving..even if its in the name of Bombing.

Rock on Rob...end enjoy every stick Mario
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Rob who?

Good job there Rob.
WOW!!  Robfather never ceases to amaze with his willingness to share in this community and hobby.

Nice show Rob!  And it couldn't have happened to a better BOTL.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
oh, that rob Tongue

wow, wacking his own people again...
What can you say about the Robfather other than he is an awesome BOTL, well done Rob,  Mario has been a great addition to the family here and is more than deserving of great gifts.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
does the wife know you spent more on Mario than on her & the kids? Tongue
You really are a class act Rob ..... and well deserved Mario, you seem to have slotted in here real nice.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Thanks guys!!! and that was funny Skip!! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Confusedhock: damn! big and bodacious, cowboy. well done.