Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Gift From FishHound
At diiner with the Fish & skipper the other night. Bob was kind enough to gift me the following Illusiones:

[Image: Illusione.jpg]
Nbr.2, 5.25 By 52;  Nbr. 88, 5 By 52 & Nbr. CG4 5.625 By 48 

[Image: Lanceros007.jpg]

Thanks Fish..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That Fish is such a nice guy!  Way to smack the mum!  Those look great!  On my must try list.  WTG! 
Awesome Stuff!!!

i need to try some of those Illusiones
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Nice hand off men.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Nice hand off men.
ya what he said
Very Nice!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
awesome Fish!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I'm falling in love with these Illusione!
Nice job fish!
Bob is a class act!  I think even more so now that I have talked to him!  Great hit my friend!
Excellent gift Fishhound! I am really enjoying those cg:4's and looking forward to trying the other vitola. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"