Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fishing Story...
Hello all and hope that this finds you smok'n a good stick!

Last night i had the opertunity to intro a guy that i know to a handrolled smoke. he had been smoking those machine made flavored sticks. The smoke that i gave him was one that i was not too fond of (RyJ vintage III), cause of my taste. Next week we have a scheduled outting at the local shop so that he can get the feel of a real cigar shop. While we are there we plan on sampling a few and several cups of joe.

We'll give you an update when we get back Tuesday next week. I think that he's already hooked, just need to real him in.

Should i feel Guilty?

AC [cigar]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Not at all man.

Brently has made it his mission to spread the love for cigars to everyone, and thats why he is named

B-Dub the Cigar Ambassador.

He will thank you later, his partner might notWinkBig Grin

Keep spreading the love
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very nice! way to be a good BOTL.
"God damn the pusher man" Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
sergione Wrote:Brently has made it his mission to spread the love for cigars to everyone, and thats why he is named

B-Dub the Cigar Ambassador.

I used to sit at the end of my driveway with a lit cigar and cold beer. When people would walk by, they'd stop to chat. Being neighborly, right? Well, I'd crack 'em a cold one, and keep on talkin'. Then they'd comment on how good the cigar smells. So, I'd light one and stick it in their mouth and keep on talkin'.

One neighbor at a time. That's how we'll win 'em over. Wink

Keep up the good work, my son. Cool Might have to find you a diplomatic "name extension" soon.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Bloody nice job, mate! A little nudge and down the slope they go.