Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Diamond Lion Requiem...When Betty Attacks
WOW!! That had to hurt!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very Nice!
--Mike
(01-09-2011, 10:01 AM)Lurch Wrote: Awesome hit by the Mum. Only question is where is the rest of the stuffed lion?

Its sleeping with the fishes, great slaughter Mum!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(01-09-2011, 11:18 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 10:01 AM)Lurch Wrote: Awesome hit by the Mum. Only question is where is the rest of the stuffed lion?

[Image: IMAG0240.jpg]

I am gonna call him Rocky, for "Eye of the Tiger" LOL. Rocky may do some traveling in 2011.

(01-09-2011, 06:59 AM)jam Wrote: Ok Mr Lion you can sleep Now even though Mr Mum Skinned you alive
another great Hit by the Mum , see diamond you have to have thick skin here

All in good fun, Jam. Smile What are brothers suppose to do, but give each other a hard time. I am very humbled by the two bombs, though, humbled indeed.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Incredible, and fantastic hit!! WTG Mum, Grats Lion. Relish in your impudence!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Wow great hit
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(01-09-2011, 01:51 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 11:18 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:

[Image: IMAG0240.jpg]

I am gonna call him Rocky, for "Eye of the Tiger" LOL. Rocky may do some traveling in 2011.

(01-09-2011, 06:59 AM)jam Wrote: Ok Mr Lion you can sleep Now even though Mr Mum Skinned you alive
another great Hit by the Mum , see diamond you have to have thick skin here

All in good fun, Jam. Smile What are brothers suppose to do, but give each other a hard time. I am very humbled by the two bombs, though, humbled indeed.

Thats what happens when you hit the Mum you end up looking like sushi
hehe nice one!
Excellent Video Mr. Lion. I can't believe freaking Betty stole my stogies and sent them to you. Son of a gun and then she has the nerve to tell you "I have your back" That B.I.T.C.H.!!!

I told her she's gonna pay for this and she told me, "I'm heading to Vegas to party with Da Bear"

Well, what can I say? ENJOY.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Way to go Betty! That is a steller hit for sure. Although she took some of Mum's favorite cigars. Aside from this Betty knows where to go if she needs sanctuary!