Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Buckit, a Pig, and a Rat.
Sweet pick up
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Sounds like the makings of a great day! Enjoy it. Smile
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Sweeeeeet Great day in deed you guys have a great one
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
nice!!!!
You dogs or should I say rats or pigs...Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice pick up!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Great pickup for sure
The title of this thread reminds me of a crazy night I had back when I was using Drugs Angel
"That old man is quick. He flew past me like a Husker linebacker smearing a Texan quarterback. So he bought every damn Dirty Rat they had plus a few Pigs."

"So now we're rolling down the interstate smoking Rats to go watch the Big Red roll through the shorthorns. Pretty good day so far and its only 9:30"

- So...how did your day wind up going?

[Image: Texas%2BUT%2BLonghorn.jpg]

(10-17-2010, 07:20 PM)Bogey Wrote: "That old man is quick. He flew past me like a Husker linebacker smearing a Texan quarterback. So he bought every damn Dirty Rat they had plus a few Pigs."

"So now we're rolling down the interstate smoking Rats to go watch the Big Red roll through the shorthorns. Pretty good day so far and its only 9:30"

- So...how did your day wind up going?

[Image: Texas%2BUT%2BLonghorn.jpg]
Well my day was great. I have been to two games and invited to a 3rd and Nebraska lost all three so I can say I am still a Missouri fan.

come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far