Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Buckit, a Pig, and a Rat.
Heading to the Husker game with Buckit so we stopped at a local B&M because he heard they had Flying Pigs. Then he spotted a box in the corner.
[Image: IMAG0204.jpg]
Let me take the opportunity to tell everyone to not let the grey hair fool ya. That old man is quick. He flew past me like a Husker linebacker smearing a Texan quarterback. So he bought every damn Dirty Rat they had plus a few Pigs.
[Image: IMAG0203-1.jpg]
So now we're rolling down the interstate smoking Rats to go watch the Big Red roll through the shorthorns. Pretty good day so far and its only 9:30.
nice enjoy!
--Mike
Great find, enjoy your day guys.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Well fellas its not that I am fast. But Dooley is too short to reach the top shelf let alone be able to see the top shelf
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
one day i need to start trying some of these cigars with funny names

(10-16-2010, 10:36 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Well fellas its not that I am fast. But Dooley is too short to reach the top shelf let alone be able to see the top shelf

isn't Dooley taller then me? What you saying buddy Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-16-2010, 10:42 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 10:36 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Well fellas its not that I am fast. But Dooley is too short to reach the top shelf let alone be able to see the top shelf

isn't Dooley taller then me? What you saying buddy Tongue
Yes he is John but still short
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
very cool, I just picked up a Rat the other day and have to say that for the price difference these things better be wayyyyyyyyyyy better than the #9 and T52
Great pickup Buckit. You guys have a great day at the game!!

The Dude
Very Nice!