Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
85' Davidoff Tubo
I have to thank Joe for gifting my this beauty for my birthday.

Review:

F*CKING AMAZING!

This cigar was unlike anything I have ever smoked.  The flavors were there, but in no way could I even come close to putting them into words.  The smoke was a smooth as silk and was probably the best thing I have ever smelled in my life.

Joe, Thanks for a cigar that was the highlight of our cruise and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I know he has pics kicking around somewhere.  I'll get him to post them.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice!  You have a great friend there Mark, and that's what it's all about!  Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I'm quite shocked that you had this reaction to this cigar Mark.  I thought they were quite bland and well past their prime.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I'm quite shocked that you had this reaction to this cigar Mark.  I thought they were quite bland and well past their prime.
To be honest with you I was thinking the same thing going into it.  That and they are so overhyped just because of thier rarity that I figured I would be quite disappointed.  I was happily surprised when as I said before it tasted like nothing I have ever smoked before.  They werent knock your socks off flavors that were in your face, it was quite subtle actually.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I also got some of the very subtle flavors, but after reading reviews on these in the early 1990's which described them as "full flavored and full bodied", they were a far, far cry from those reviews
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I also got some of the very subtle flavors, but after reading reviews on these in the early 1990's which described them as "full flavored and full bodied", they were a far, far cry from those reviews
I agree, in no way was it full flavored or full bodied.  It was very mild in flavor and body, but it was very smooth, almost creamy.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Wait a minute, lets get this straight.

Joe gave you something smooth and creamy for your birthday while you were on a cruise together.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Seriously though.

Nice gift Joe, your a lucky man to have a friend like that Mark.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
You're welcome Mark. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can.
Very nice Joe!! Class act! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...