Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
601 la bomba challenge
www.espinosacigars.com/601labombachallenge/

What you guys say about this. Thinking about giving it a try real soon!
That's pretty cool, I don't know why their touting the la bomba as the power house when the green oscuro is the real juggernaut. For your after, you should post just the cap with a SJS poker sticking in it.
I wished I had a sjs poker lol
I like those ash trays
--Mike

(01-14-2013, 07:36 PM)The542 Wrote: That's pretty cool, I don't know why their touting the la bomba as the power house when the green oscuro is the real juggernaut.

Fact. I've been a huge fan of the La Bomba since its release, and I still swear the 601 Green is just as stong... if not stronger.
Oh yeah!! I love these! I have to think up something creative.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-14-2013, 11:42 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Oh yeah!! I love these! I have to think up something creative.

You shouldkeep an eye on monster, these were going for $29.99 for a box of 10. Dont have room in my humidor so passed on it, wish I would have picked up a box. Actually famous has them for the same price but you have to pay shipping.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Monday night here, 10:10 p.m. p.s.t. cigarmonster has the 601 green label oscuros for $74.98 a box ...figurado
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(01-15-2013, 12:56 AM)Guarantee Wrote: You shouldkeep an eye on monster, these were going for $29.99 for a box of 10. Dont have room in my humidor so passed on it, wish I would have picked up a box. Actually famous has them for the same price but you have to pay shipping.

I grabbed 2 boxes that day i saw them on the monster.
And if they are that price at f....i can easily hitenough to get free shipping coupon added....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Dang wish I could get some I am gonna order some for this before its over.