Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Pepin Sticks for $20 (today only)
The Don Pepin Garcia Splendid Six Sampler includes:
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Invictos (5" x 50)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5" x 50)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Sublime (6" x 54)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Maduro Belicoso (5.75" x 52)
1 - 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo (6.1" x 52)
1 - Legends Series by Pepin Garcia (5.75" x 54)

$19.99 @ Joecigar.com
Nice find man, Great job for bringing it to the table. T

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Plus free shipping! Thanks!
I saw this, but I've spent enough the past two weeks on cigar stuff. 
Must be strong!  [curse]
sigh...lost another $20
thanks for the heads up
Great deal and thank you but I refuse to spend my money with CI .They have hosed to many people just on this board to get my money regardless of the deal .

I will keep my money with vendors that treat their customers well like Robie , Jackscwartz and Famous even went out of their way to keep my business when a transaction went bad .
BuddhaBill Wrote:Great deal and thank you but I refuse to spend my money with CI .They have hosed to many people just on this board to get my money regardless of the deal .

I will keep my money with vendors that treat their customers well like Robie , Jackscwartz and Famous even went out of their way to keep my business when a transaction went bad .
I like CI.  I have never had a problem with them.
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
BuddhaBill Wrote:Great deal and thank you but I refuse to spend my money with CI .They have hosed to many people just on this board to get my money regardless of the deal .

I like CI.  I have never had a problem with them.

I think he's refering to their auctions, where some shady deals have transpired.

davidwys Wrote:sigh...lost another $20
20? I lost $60 Big Grin