Poll: What Should ImportCigars.com Make Exclusive to StogieChat.com Members?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
$5.00 Off Orders Over $50.00 1 Time Use
0%
0 0%
$30.00 Free Hat For Every Purchase Over $99
0%
0 0%
Any Humidor Over $99 Free 3 Peice Humi Kit
0%
0 0%
Offer Single Sticks w/ Free Shipping
33.33%
3 33.33%
8 Pack's With Travel Humidors Under $40.00
11.11%
1 11.11%
$30 Monthly Cigar Club, 8 Packs and 5% Off
0%
0 0%
Cigar Bomb On Birthday For Members/Customers
22.22%
2 22.22%
Deep Discounts On One Factory Direct Brand
11.11%
1 11.11%
Loyatly Programs Like Points Per $ Spent
0%
0 0%
Free Giveaways/Drawings For Member/Customer
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5% Off All Orders Over $20.00, Free Shipping Over $99, Free Xikar Hat Over $199
Code: VR5OFF

Limited time only gang...The owners are turning this off at 1pm 12/15.

And then we are done with specials till Dec 31st. If you need boxes, humidors, cutters etc. now's the time to buy. BTW we pricematch if you find a better deal to your door.

FYI our prices are rock bottom to begin with. I don't see us offering something this nice in the future. We've never done an actual % discount before.

See ya soon [cigar2]

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but are you in any way associated with CigarsInternational?   I've never seen some of these brands sold anywhere but CI and Cbid, and the paragraph descriptions of the sticks are identical.
We distribute some of thier brands yes indeed. Some at better prices than CI.

We are indeed affiliated but we are NOT Cigars International.

We also are affliated with Famous and a few others on a select few brands....but for the most part we're around 80% factory direct appointed merchants.

We also carry a few lines that only ImportCigars and Famous carry.

You're not being a dick, no worries...just don't be a pussy...lol [cheer]
BTW please vote on the poll....i'm going to pass the results to the owner's in 30 days and see if we can't swing it just for StogieChat.com customers.

No promises but i'll try [thumbsup]
Vitamin G Wrote:Not to sound like a dick or anything, but[color="red"] are you in any way associated with CigarsInternational?[/color]   I've never seen some of these brands sold anywhere but CI and Cbid, and the paragraph descriptions of the sticks are identical.
What he meant to say is

"yes"

the rest was superfluous...

yeah...lol
CigarsInternational, home of the Flor del todo.   Now with griploads of nutmeg flavor [sick]

If anyone wants them, you can consider it a bomb.  (Apologies for the slight hijack...   perhaps if anyone is interested and likes them, they can purchase from you, since you actually sell just ONE bundle at a time, unlike the associates Wink )
Vitamin G Wrote:CigarsInternational, home of the Flor del todo.   Now with griploads of nutmeg flavor [sick]

If anyone wants them, you can consider it a bomb.  (Apologies for the slight hijack...   perhaps if anyone is interested and likes them, they can purchase from you, since you actually sell just ONE bundle at a time, unlike the associates Wink )

SCHWEET little "smiley" action...you've GOT to show me how to do that one! Smile

Vitamin G Wrote:CigarsInternational, home of the Flor del todo.   Now with griploads of nutmeg flavor [sick]

Yeah, this is not a CI exclusive we get these factory direct. They have some loyal daily smokers and we go through these like water. Probably around 200 bundles a year.

Yeah I have smoked it myself...if you're a Maduro guy like me steer clear of this POS. It's a drug store brand IMHO but if you like a cheap smoke it's worth the money.

You can Hi jack anytime you want I want to know what you guys like and don't like. I'd like to be able to offer you a personable relationship. If you don't hijack or PM me how am I supposed to know?

Thanks VG!