Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
42 midgets vs 1 lion
http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

Serriously.  About the only thing I can say is WTF???!
holy God that's good journalism.

i hate to admit this, but i would definitely have bought tickets to that event.
i guess next time they will try 43
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i guess next time they will try 43
ROTFLMAO!!!  this was just a light lunch for Mr. Lion
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
"The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena."

Thats pretty messed up.  Just slightly different values.  Tongue
assuming this is a real article. 
I love teh stupid stuff they do in third world countries.
Of all the ass backward thinking!As far as i'm concerned the peanut brains got what they deserved,To go into a fight with a lion and think you have ANY chance at survival is just plain obtuse!!The Cambodian government needs an enima!
LOL..that is pretty funny. You cant mess with the mighty lion!! LOL damn midgets! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
But... did you laugh?

I think, those of us who laughed (yeah, I'm one of them) will have to explain this to st peter, but then again, I bet he laughed.
Oh btw.  Its fake.  Tongue