Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40 Year Cigarette Smoker
Thanks for the advice!  I will try Camacho.

cigarfunkel
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Ditto but I would try Oliva cigars. The G or O are great mild smokes.

I'll look for a deal on Olivas, also.  I think I recall that they're on the expensive side, but that could be because they're worth it.  Any other opinions on Camacho and Olivas??

Cigarfunkel
cigarfunkel Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Ditto but I would try Oliva cigars. The G or O are great mild smokes.

I'll look for a deal on Olivas, also.  I think I recall that they're on the expensive side, but that could be because they're worth it.  Any other opinions on Camacho and Olivas??

Cigarfunkel
OLivas are not expensive, Great price for the money..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
cigarfunkel Wrote:

Cigarfunkel
OLivas are not expensive, Great price for the money..

I just had an Oliva O last night.  Cubanest twang, good smoke.  A little mild for my personal taste but damn good nonetheless.
[welcome][cigar2]

I agree with Jimmie, for the money, Oliva has the best sticks out there.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
In the words of Groucho  : " Couldnt Hoit" [thumbsup]
Welcome from New Jersey
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!