Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
4 of 10 landed
Fellas, I checked the mail at 3 am when I got off work, And the Limo Driver,left a small mess. Pics to come later today or late tonight after work.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
LOL hahaha
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Hey BUCKIT, did you forget to SWOEO.....HAHAHA
There is no stopping the Transporter or headless horseman or limo driver...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good job Chris!!! You got " el Polaco Loco" with both eyes closed!!! I'm sure he wasn't expecting you to bomb him!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(04-17-2010, 11:08 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey BUCKIT, did you forget to SWOEO.....HAHAHA
There is no stopping the Transporter or headless horseman or limo driver...

Nice hit, and yes BUCKIT do you not listen to your own advice??? SWOEO and this wouldn't of happened buddy!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Damn Chirs... you are making a killing!
I think chris bought stock in a Mailbox production company, he's just trying to boost his stock earnings...
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Well Fellas here is the damage from The Limo Driver (one of the pimps(Mario), whimps(Chris).
[Image: DSCN0286.jpg]
And yes I was blind sided, but gents I was at work, and I was expecting it . See that Maduro Pimp will use any tactic to get to people, but the MAD POLLOCK would expect anything less from a loud mouth Gangsta from New York. And I always SWOEO. And Chris for you I thought you were smarter than CJ. And thanks for the nice sticks. Looking forward to the CAO as I have never have tried one. And you are on the list HAHAHA.................... but I have my scopes set on a couple of newbs. So sit back enjoy the show and your days are numbered
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Bravo TRANSPORTER!! BRAVO!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Transporter strikes again! Hey Chris, I need a ride. Time to visit CJ.