Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 more days
Well, I have not been on a real vacation in a couple of years.  The last "vacation days" that I used were after the fire at our apartment. 

Once I leave work on Friday, I will not be back until 2008.  Katie and I will be flying to Phoenix on the 18th and will return on the 27th.  I cannot wait.  Anyone know of anyplace to hang out and enjoy a couple stogies, please let me know. 
have an awesome time there Ty!!! Where will Remmy be spending your vacation?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:have an awesome time there Ty!!! Where will Remmy be spending your vacation?
Remy will be with my mom while we are in AZ.
Warm weather, no snow, no responsibilities, and more time on your hands than cigars. Sounds like a great vacation.
Keith Wrote:Warm weather, no snow, no responsibilities, and more time on your hands than cigars. Sounds like a great vacation.
Other than Katie's mother and father (divorced) and grandparents.  Glad we got a good Hilton employee rate.
Hey...drop Ducati a PM...he lives in AZ

Ty, hope you have a great trip and enjoy your vacation Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Heading out tomorrow.  Can't wait.  See you all in about ten days!!!!!  Hope everyone enjoys the Holiday.Smile
Well, just got back into town, so I guess I have some catching up to do.  Landed quite a few smokes while in Phoenix.  Got a nice 4 cigar Soprano's Sampler, Diamond Crown, and an ESG as gifts, purchased a few assorted Tatuajes one of which I believe is the West Coast blend (Never had a Tatuaje before), some LG's (another first), and some Anejo 49's, along with a buch more Soprano's singles and some Brazilia singles.  I  only had time to smoke one of the Brazilia's (GOL).  Hit two shops, one called Churchills (thanks Ducati....went to the one on Scotsdale and Shea since it was across from the Hampton Inn that we stayed at) and one called Lonsdales, which had a sweet members smoking lounge, and a very nice selection.  Lonsdales is where I got the 49's for just under $12 a piece.  This guy had no limit on them either, but I only grabbed 3.  We dropped multiple thousands of dollars on this trip, so cigars were not on the top of my list of purchases.  It has been a long day and I am gonna get some sleep here soon.  Good to be home......
great to have you back bro.!

See you on Sunday!