Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATULATIONS TONTO! Looks like you guys made it!!! WOOT!!!
Hit week 37 today. She has to go for another test on Mon.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Hit week 37 today. She has to go for another test on Mon.

hopefully everything's good

-jeebus
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[Image: H1.JPG]
lol @ rob
Ok...she had another test today...another minor problem. They'll repeat the test on Thursday. If any worse, then C-section this friday, the 18th. 50-50 according to the Dr.

Looks like I might miss the herf.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ok...she had another test today...another minor problem. They'll repeat the test on Thursday. If any worse, then C-section this friday, the 18th. 50-50 according to the Dr.

Good luck tonto! My prayers are with you!

-Ben
Good luck Bro, I wish you all the best. I hope to see you at the herf, but if you don't make it I'll meet you another time.
Hopefully all goes well man!!!!!

Smile
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Ok...she had another test today...another minor problem. They'll repeat the test on Thursday. If any worse, then C-section this friday, the 18th. 50-50 according to the Dr.

Good Luch, bro!  We'll be pulling for ya.Wink