Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months to go...
WOOHOO!!! Three more months and I will FINALLY be shipping off to basic, I am SO ready to get things started. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting into SEALs indoc. as soon as I would have liked but that's fine, I'd like some more time to prepare for it anyway. I figure that If I still haven't gotten in in 4 years I'll take a bit of time off to get ready(if that's the issue) and go back with a contract. Still though, finally getting in and it feels so good. Now just another 1.5 years till I get married(if she waits for me) and all will be great. Gotta say, her staying is my only concern, but if she doesn't I suppose that's life. Anywho, nothing important really just really wanted to emphasize my excitement on being about to leave and my friends are getting sick of hearing it...

guess it's your guys' turn now. Muahahahaha![lol]

Congratulations on your enlistment!The secret to getting through boot camp is simple...Don't take things personally.The idea is to break you down then rebuild you up again,Think positive and put all you have into it.The key is keeping a positive outlook. 
What Tommy said! and congratulations on your choice to serve. I am not familiar with the formal requirements for SEAL/BUD training qualification but I can tell you from exprience that some of the finest men I have ever known in my life are retired SEAL's.  [usa]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Aaah, boot camp! The memories! Big Grin

Some advice . . .

1. Do EXACTLY what they tell you.

2. Do it EXACTLY the way they tell you to do it.

3. Do NOTHING, however small, they haven't told you to do.

Good luck, and THANK YOU for your coming service to this great country of ours.

[usa] [usa] [usa]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
best of luck sir and thank you for your service.