Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 IS BACK!!!!!
tonight was a great premire.....action packed like always....and now I cant wait till the next show.....

anyone else watch the showCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I wait until they come out on dvd. Then sit down & watch all of them. Hate the way they break up the seasons on shows now.
sergione Wrote:tonight was a great premire.....action packed like always....and now I cant wait till the next show.....

anyone else watch the showCool
no shit dawg, Jack kicked ash tonight, and I still love Chloe,she dyed her hair though...she's my girlfriend ya know.(In my mind of course) Big Grin
LOL @ Bluesman.....

I love "24"  Jack is back!  Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
discdog Wrote:I wait until they come out on dvd. Then sit down & watch all of them. Hate the way they break up the seasons on shows now.
I do this with most shows I like too. 
It's about time 24 is back!
I was going mad!!

Haven't missed an episode in 6 seasons.
Some friends and I have a lot of fun with the show.

Here's my review of the recent show opener:
Another one Bites the dust...

Big Grin

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Besides the Simpsons, this is my favorite show on tv.  I've missed one episode in 5+ seasons now.  It was like the 3rd or 4th one from the 1st season.

Solid start to Day 6 so far.  Eventually they have to stop killing of likable characters or nobody is going to be left.  If they knock off Chole I will probably stop watching.
discdog Wrote:I wait until they come out on dvd. Then sit down & watch all of them. Hate the way they break up the seasons on shows now.
Same.I have all on dvd now.
i work till ten....im going to have to get my younger brother to rec it for me

im hooked
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin