Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 - 2020 What are you watching?
Catching up on the Blacklist
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-06-2021, 05:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Catching up on the Blacklist

Yeah, I've watched them all so far.  Waiting for the next season to come out.  Any ideas when that will be?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I need a new series.  Any ideas?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jan, have you seen Lie To Me?

It's a series from a few years ago, and it's on Prime right now (through IMDB). It's a really good show.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(04-06-2021, 09:48 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 05:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Catching up on the Blacklist

Yeah, I've watched them all so far.  Waiting for the next season to come out.  Any ideas when that will be?

Next Season.. Tongue
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(04-07-2021, 04:33 AM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Jan, have you seen Lie To Me?

It's a series from a few years ago, and it's on Prime right now (through IMDB).  It's a really good show.

No, what is it about?
It's about a guy and his firm, they are experts in deception detecting. Basically, he can tell if your lying and/or how you're feeling using facial expressions, body language and speech patterns.
If I remember correctly, the show is loosely based in legit science, which makes it more interesting I think.
It's a good watch.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I watch so many shows, that I can't single any out to recommend off the top of my head lolol

Hopefully a few drinks while watching football
Honorary Shield Brother
Just started watching "The Book of Boba Fet"