Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 - 2020 Food Pics - What are you Eating
It turned out really good. Next time they're on sale, I'm going to get a bunch.

Mum, that's how real men do it!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(10-16-2020, 06:44 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Homemade Ghost pepper dip.
Damn, that will burn you a new A hole.
[Image: 20201015-152110.jpg]

You are going to need a "marital aid" shaped ice cube to shove up there to cool things down after that...

Wife got me 6 pounds of pork belly.

Now, what to do with it?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Pre-Packer game grilling! Reverse seared ribeyes and some red potatoes tossed in avocado oil and seasoned with SPG, paprika, rosemary, thyme and sage.[Image: 99bcaf8c1b0fbf2f959a349037d4edac.jpg]
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Ben, save me a RibEye
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Got one left for ya!
Breakfast on the smoker this morning.[Image: 5fdb9a3f20df5f9cfbc984191c736902.jpg][Image: 5a8c6ec7ca19f3c89997c8d771117cd5.jpg]
Looks good Ben!

What else is in it?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I put down a layer of hasbrowns, then threw in some diced bacon and ham. Then I whisked together 12 eggs and poured that over the top. Covered it all with cheese and then some strips of bacon on top. Smoked for 90 minutes at 350°. It turned out really good.
(12-19-2020, 11:58 AM)Benfishin1 Wrote: I put down a layer of hasbrowns, then threw in some diced bacon and ham.  Then I whisked together 12 eggs and poured that over the top.  Covered it all with cheese and then some strips of bacon on top.  Smoked for 90 minutes at 350°.  It turned out really good.

Holy crap!

That sounds so delicious!!