Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 - Everyday Moments of SCers
Lol Ben
No Justice, No Peace!
Freaking Ben..

It could happen when you least expect it. The sharp, unforgiving metal teeth inflicting a pain no man cares to imagine and thousands know all too well.

An estimated 17,616 men went to the emergency room for “trouser zip injuries to the genitals” between 2002 and 2010, according to an article published this week in the Journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeons. Almost all of them had their penises stuck in their zippers, the paper found.
You want to just pour mineral oil all over the patient’s genitalia and the zipper,” Selbst said. “Be generous – that’s the key. This is pretty cheap stuff. Then let the patient sit there for 20 or 30 minutes. Pack him in a room somewhere. When you come back, the foreskin will have simply slipped out of that zipper, although in some cases you may need a cotton swab to help it along a bit.”

Maybe just don’t ever urinate again.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That hurt just reading it.

Makes me want to spend the rest of my life in sweatpants.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Gym bunch of calls, putting away Christmas stuff.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Packing for my trip to Lake Of The Woods. We leave tonight.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Paperwork today.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Waiting for the contractor from the insurance company to show.  Guy keeps blowing me off & not showing to do the job, using lame excuses.  I'm not happy & reaching the end of the rope on this.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Contractors showed up & have been working on the kitchen cabinets. 
Lots of cursing so far.  Adjuster didn't tell them the details & I guess they thought this would be a simple job.
Going to have to take the van back to the shop tonight.  It just started having issues starting.  It tries, but it's like it doesn't have enough fuel.  Then when it barely does start, it runs fine until it's shut off.  Maybe fuel pump?