Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 - 2018 Cigar P0RN
(10-09-2020, 08:16 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Crazy Alice, let us know how they smoke..

I had to smoke one last night, just after I had to smoke one of the Island Jim cigars.

The Island Jim was exceptional!  Cool 
Not a spice bomb, not a real spicy cigar, but really nice flavors (for me), one of the best constructed cigars I've smoked in a while.  Perfect burn, easy to light, tons of smoke, nice draw & smooth!!  It had some sweetness, & a little spice mixed to that.  It had chocolate notes every now & then, creamy, etc.  I had only gotten 10...I should have gotten more.  

The Crazy Alice was nice.  I's a smaller size, so quicker smoke.  It's a Drew Estate product, but not an Acid type.....but it seemed that way!   I could swear that there was sugar cane mixed int it lol.  There wasn't, but I sure tasted the sweetness.  I could also swear there was chocolate inside it.  Like it was dipped in good, high quality chocolate, not cheap Hersey's. Tongue Big Grin    Construction was good too.  No issues.  I had only picked up a 5er to try, as I'm on a maduro kick right now.  I'm going to now have to pick up some more of the line to try.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jan, did you pick those up at the Mel's Diner Cigar Counter?

(10-10-2020, 09:46 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Jan, did you pick those up at the Mel's Diner Cigar Counter?

I went back in to pick up a lighter or 3 & well...

There was also a box of Nub Connecticut 460s

What can I say?  I like a good sale.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles