Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 - Fall herf in PA - Nbr. 12
(10-23-2019, 10:55 AM)Tonto Wrote: Jimmie, I was only pointing out to Don That there was a hero that had mayo.  I still haven't decided which one I want to order.

That's not an Italian sub.
The order is going in tomorrow so make up your mind.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-23-2019, 10:57 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 10:55 AM)Tonto Wrote: Jimmie, I was only pointing out to Don That there was a hero that had mayo.  I still haven't decided which one I want to order.

That's not an Italian sub.
The order is going in tomorrow so make up your mind.

I'll let you know by tonight. Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Okay, I'll take the Pat's Ruben — Corned beef, pastrami, Swiss, with sauerkraut, Russian dressing, and horseradish mustard.  Smile
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Remember guys, this is not a bombing herf unless you have a grudge against someone.  Smile

Like in past years, if we want to hand out a stogie or two by all means we should do that.

Share our drinks, relax , catch up and have fun.

No pressure on what time to leave, come etc.

I'm gonna try to get their a little earlier this year and head out my usual time by 4:30 / 5.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Yeah, me too. I'm not bringing anyone anything beside my good looks and personality. I will bring some side items from a nice higher end grocery store. I'll be coming with Craig. We will be out by 3;45 or so. Try to get there a little earlier this year. Safe rides everyone.
No Justice, No Peace!
Jerky goes in the smoker tomorrow morning we will be on our way by 5 a.m. figure a six-hour drive.  Cool
Ok, looks like our final count for the herf is 10 people. Unfortunately, Dave (Domniomaestro) has to work & can't make it.

Everyone shows up ,It'll be one of the biggest herfs we had there.

Whoever gets there first, please try to secure the seats etc.

Drive safe...

Sub order has been placed.

See you there.
Honorary Shield Brother
Have a great time guys, sorry I’m going to miss it!
This is my boomstick!
OK, I picked up some mini- cannolis & a box of pignoli cookies from a local Italian bakery.
Car is fueled & ready.
I just have to pack a few cigars tonight.
Just got home from trick or treat, time to start packing.