Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2018 - What are you smoking?
So my Wednesday chores are over, I have coffee, plus a Kristoff - GC Signature - Seriese - 54 Ring Gage X 5.0. Really nice Cigar that I can say zero bad about construction, appearence, burn, or ash.  So now I'm cheating and will post what I found on-line about this stick, because it say it all about right.  Plus I rather smoke then do creative writing. Nana

"Kristoff GC Signature Series is hands down one of the most intriguing blends to bear the Kristoff name. Due to producing rich, chewy notes of oak, molasses, dried fruit, and cocoa, along with a spicy-sweet finish, it's easy to see why. The word on the street is this blend is the personal favorite of Kristoff owner and creator Glen Case. And honestly, I don't blame him one bit. On the outside awaits a Brazilian Maduro wrapper, boasting a gorgeous oily sheen. Tucked just beneath this leaf a long-filler, Cuban-seed core of Dominican, Honduran, and Nicaraguan tobaccos secured by a Honduran binder. If you're asking me, I'd have to say that a ton of people will enjoy this full-bodied, flavor-packed handmade."

Bottom line is I lake Kristoff, most are wonderful, they can be had on-line many places, at good prices. Basketballsmall

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Bride:

[Image: 07054243-5-B32-4-A9-A-BC3-D-9-C2-E1-FCED44-E.jpg]

LE 08, tasty, thanks Jim!!!
Cold day on the golf course yesterday!

[Image: CCF76186-8291-4406-8-B94-301644380143.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
Currently

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: 20181027_193000_zpshaceuekk.jpg]
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
what the heck is that Diamond Lion?
No Justice, No Peace!
Keeping it simple, had to get my car fixed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-29-2018, 12:11 PM)nayslayer Wrote: what the heck is that Diamond Lion?

Ribbed for pleasure?      Huh

Waiting for the Trick or Treaters

Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Still handing out candy. 
Had a Nub Connecticut 460
And now this one

[Image: IMG-20181103-200706-169.jpg]
No Justice, No Peace!