• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Easter
Happy Easter everyone.
[Image: 20170415_203930_zpswwyib9m9.jpg]
Enjoy the holiday with your family.
Anyone doing anything? We are hosting brunch 
for about 20 people.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy Easter everyone!

Alex had a baseball game today, then we came home dyed eggs, etc.

We actually had our Easter Dinner tonight - my mom cooked and we had ham, twice-baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, baked pineapple, Caesar salad, and a crème brulee lemon tart for dessert. I am stuffed!

Here is Alex working on some eggs before dinner --

[Image: 59DE687B-8573-4731-B28B-3847B6576797_zpshrsgxes3.jpg]

Happy Easter all! We had lunch with the in-laws yesterday and brunch with my parents today.
Steven already got so much stuff, I can only imagine what he'll get from my parents.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Happy Easter everyone!

We're having my mom, my wife's sister & her husband. 
My wife's parents were supposed to come as well, but my MIL badly aggravated an old injury (long story).  The pain was so bad, they thought she was having a heart attack.   Turns out it's very bad muscle & nerve spasms.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(04-15-2017, 09:31 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Happy Easter everyone.
[Image: 20170415_203930_zpswwyib9m9.jpg]
Enjoy the holiday with your family.
Anyone doing anything? We are hosting brunch 
for about 20 people.

Hmmm...I'm not too sure about the paint jobs on those eggs.....   Tongue   Big Grin

Happy Easter Jimmie!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(04-15-2017, 11:27 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Happy Easter everyone!

We actually had our Easter Dinner tonight - my mom cooked and we had ham, twice-baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, baked pineapple, Caesar salad, and a crème brulee lemon tart for dessert.   I am stuffed!

[Image: 59DE687B-8573-4731-B28B-3847B6576797_zpshrsgxes3.jpg]

Looks like Alex is having a blast & doing a mighty fine job too!

That menu sounds delicious...but I've never heard of "baked pineapple" before....sounds interesting!

Happy Easter Bill!
Tried it all
[Image: 20170416_175528_zpsh9c8oyxe.jpg]
No Justice, No Peace!
Had a great day with family, hopefully everyone else did as well Smile
This is my boomstick!
MMMMM I love Black Buca!
(04-16-2017, 11:06 AM)Tonto Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 11:27 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Happy Easter everyone!

We actually had our Easter Dinner tonight - my mom cooked and we had ham, twice-baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, baked pineapple, Caesar salad, and a crème brulee lemon tart for dessert.   I am stuffed!

Looks like Alex is having a blast & doing a mighty fine job too!

That menu sounds delicious...but I've never heard of "baked pineapple" before....sounds interesting!

Happy Easter Bill!

Well, he managed not to get the dye on his clothes, so I'll chalk that into the win column!

The pineapple thing is something my mom has made since my sis and I were kids, and I'm still not 100% sure of the recipe.   It is fresh minced pineapple that is combined with something sweet- like condensed milk maybe? and a couple of other things and then baked.  It is served warm and pretty sweet but not super sickly sweet.  It goes well with the salty/savory of the ham, etc.

The best part of Sunday morning was how much he was tripping out about the Easter Bunny leaving a nest in his room while he slept, along with some half-nibbled on carrots.    Big Grin