Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 LK Family Herf
Thanks for sharing these pics. This is just fantastic.
Always look forward to the pics from this weekend. Thanks for sharing Mum. Another one for the books.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
What a great time! It is a gathering of family, and it is great to see the return of the Great LK!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Here's a pic of the Bocce Belt, it has to be updated for this year's date:

[Image: 20160822_122923_zps31dpn3rv.jpg]

Yesterday was another gorgeous day at the beach:

The twins:
[Image: 20160822_131034_zpsjcyboz7s.jpg]

[Image: 20160822_161832_zpsiokzx8k6.jpg]

[Image: 20160822_161901_zpszf0rmnue.jpg]

A pre dinner beer:
[Image: 20160822_170449_zpsk5y3xivf.jpg]

Dinner was simple, dogs and hamburgers.
Last night's game was mini golf. Usually Mario takes the belt if not then the  mini Mum. 
We played on a neat course, small but each hole was a theme from our town in Lavallette:
[Image: 20160822_223112_zpsyxqvwykh.jpg]

Anyway the Mum decided to play. The first 9 holes was no contest as the Great LK shot a 19 to the Mum's 23 and the mini Mum was a stroke or two off the lead.

However, the last nine holes belonged to the Mum and he won the belt on his first try by beating Mario by a stroke.

Here he is trying to smile with a pic next to the water tower:
[Image: 20160822_223131_zpsearagfnj.jpg]

This morning while everyone was cleaning up & packing I took the mini LK to the park:

[Image: 20160823_105529_zpstul3jjqh.jpg]

[Image: 20160823_110258_zpskfquloyp.jpg]

Another herf in the books...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Beautiful!  Cool

Thanks for tanking the pics & sharing them with us Jimmie...it wouldn't have been a summer without this thread Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I agree with Jan .... its not summer till we see the compound thread.

Mario must be hurting ... no bocca belt, the crazy golf title also lost .... too much time in the gym and not enough time on life.

A full year to carry the shame of 2 tournament "also ran"

Not so much LK these days .... at least he got the bean bag belt ...

LK no more .... B4 .... Bean Bag Belt Boy

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
It is always great to see these pics and live vicariously through them!

Now if there was only a "Sit on your A$$ and be Lazy" Belt... THAT I could compete for! Big Grin