Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Fall herf In PA
Awesome!!! Looks like another great one in the books!

Looks like another great time! 

The Bluesman!!!   Don looks great!

Can you guys start planning next years a little earlier?  I'm going to really try to make that one!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This will in all likelihood always happen in October. November the time changes and it gets dark early making it more of pain to drive home.

I'm usually busy the first weekend in Oct and halloween is around the last weekend so the best time for most of us is the second or third week in October.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yeah, was much better. I had the last half hour with some rain and darkness. That sucked, but was much better than in past years
No Justice, No Peace!
Looks like an awesome time as always!!
Sorry I had to miss it... Next year I'll do everything possible to be there
This is my boomstick!
Wow great pics!
Always an awesome time for sure! Great company makes good smokes even that much better, it also helps to have some dynamite sandwiches and killer hot peppers! Speaking of which, how did the rest of your evening treat you Larry?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Looks like a blast guys. I always love seeing the pics from these herfs.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(10-24-2016, 10:05 AM)doubled Wrote: Always an awesome time for sure! Great company makes good smokes even that much better, it also helps to have some dynamite sandwiches and killer hot peppers! Speaking of which, how did the rest of your evening treat you Larry?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sunday morning had a jump start!
No Justice, No Peace!