Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 /2014 Fantasy Football
Yeah, me too. Hope he is OK.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I have his address, let me just check to see whats up
No Justice, No Peace!
I have been busy this past two weeks. Work was really tough with some added responsibilities. Got that done, and now somewhat back to normal. Smile I sent my address to the two guys that sent me PM's. Anyone else that needs it for this, just let me know!!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Looks like we need at least one more to have an even 8 in the league. Anyone else interested in joining? How many have sent their cigars out so far? I am planning on sending mine this week. I would also like to get an idea of when everyone would be able to do the draft and vote on it sometime this week.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Only 1 more!
^bump
Ill try to get sticks out by end of week, in philly with jack for a little vacation to elmos house
No Justice, No Peace!
Did we find one more? I will send my sticks out tomorrow!
(08-08-2012, 07:02 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Ill try to get sticks out by end of week, in philly with jack for a little vacation to elmos house

Nice
Still looking for AT LEAST one more. Will prob send cigars Fri or Saturday. I may not be able to do the 25th for the draft. Supposed to go out of town, dont know what is available for internet at cabin. If everyone is set on the 25th then I will leave it and try to do my best. Let me know.

Ryan