Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Making the sauce - The Mum's way
HA! Nice...

Looks like another great batch, Jimmie! Well done.
I heard so much about the gravy in Vegas.  Tank steal all of it then bomb everyone with Jimmies gravy.
Jimmie, that gravy looks awesome!!!
Tank, I'll distract Jimmie by calling him on saturday night, you grab as many jars as you can.  Together, we can sell them and make a fortune (or call Jimmie for a ransom payment).....[lol][lol]

Jimmie, those look amazing...  I'm not italian by any means, but Roma's are the only way I make my sauce, and they are amazing in Chili.[thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Zammer217 Wrote:I heard so much about the gravy in Vegas.  Tank steal all of it then bomb everyone with Jimmies gravy.

You could put Gunnar's pic on that too, but none of us would want...ummm... Gunnar's Gravy....  [wow]

Hey Jimmie... remember Mac in Vegas?   "I'll f&ck your gravy up!"  [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Jimmy, there is extra room here at my house on the west coast, far away from Tank so if you need a place to store some of that very fine sauce just let me know, K
Mr. Mum....Wow! Thank looks amazing!!!!! My mouth is waterin as I type!!! I must come out for a crash course in cookin the Mum way!!Tongue
I bet the house still smells amazing from all that gravy! Bravo Mr. Mum, hopefully one day Kerra and myself can make it up North to try it.
When I visit the Mum he puts me up in the basement.  This year he kicked his son out of his room and gave that to me.  He did not want me in the basement. 

I did find a jar at the beach house though. 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm   Gravy!!!!!!!![thumbsup]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.