Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Vegas Herf Signup List
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Mac, weren't you going to speak withthe hotel and have them set some rooms aside?
Yeah, unless we were gonna have 21+ rooms we don't get a block so we just need to book on our own.  Sorry I forgot to post that piece of info.  Been a little crazy lately!
Its cool Mac.. I figured it would be easiest just to let others book their own rooms... That way if someone wanted to stay elsewhere, they could.  We normally stay at the Orleans, which is a bit off the strip, but based on what others have said about the quality of the IP, we decided to try that out.  For those of you that are looking for a nice room a little bit off the strip (maybe 2-3 min. drive time to the strip) check out the Orleans.  Decent prices, and the rooms are NICE.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

hey guys, whats the news final days you all are coming. Im thinking the tobacco leaf (has everything and they have a nice lounge in back.  dont mind if you bring a few spirits either), and casa fuente (cant go wrong here with a full bar and the best mojitos on earth) , for must visits.  Let me know I have to put in for vacation days.
macallan2 Wrote:Guys, please take the time to read the other thread as I have the dates and all the pertinent info listed.  This thread is for signup. Wink

We're looking at July 24th-27th.  I'll be getting to town on the 23rd.  We'll be staying at the Imperial Palace.  Events are somewhat planned but I'm working on the cigar lounge visit with Sal.  Looks like a day at Lake Las Vegas may be in order. 
  Next order of business is the camp shirts with logo.  I've already talked to my guy about making them and he's got shirt designs and pricing on its way to me!
Is the 24th the firm date or is this stillup in the air?  I may be heading west.
macallan2 Wrote:The dates are set.  We're herfing in Vegas the 17th-20th.  So now that you know, start planning and spend that stimulus money the right way!Wink
We're set for the 17th - 20th as stated in the 1st post of this thread.Tongue
i am working on it...
macallan2 Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:The dates are set.  We're herfing in Vegas the 17th-20th.  So now that you know, start planning and spend that stimulus money the right way!Wink
We're set for the 17th - 20th as stated in the 1st post of this thread.Tongue
OK, I was just confused by your later post.  I will look into making this trip.
I hope that Harpo can make it! 
YES!  Would be awesome to see Harpo!  I am sooo ready for this, but I am starting to save now for all the casa fuente goodies I plan on going home with Big Grin
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I'm inWink