Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Hemmingway Work Of Art Maduro
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I'd love to get ANYTHING at MSRP AND no taxes!!  It ain't gonna happen though...
And aged, no less....As T said.....they should be KIckass!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
It happens in the Memphis mafia from time to time. We also know Marks contacts on the anejos and some other items.  The woam are as rare as anything. This last batch was 60 boxes from what I was told.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

MaduroAccountant Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:I don't spend nearly as much time here as I should.  Guess I should call Robbie and buy several boxes of WOAM and hang on to them for 4 years?  I didn't realize they more than doubled...okay, just doubled since you threw in the Anejos...

[doh]
Doubled?  I paid $325 for the box, so if you are getting them for less than $200 where you are let me know because I wanna stock up to, smart ass.
BTW...just as long as we're both kidding around...me giving you a hard time, and you thinking I'm a "smart ass"...let me understand your initial and recent post.  You're wanting to clear out your box of WOAM to make more room in your humi, but if I can show you where you can get it for under $200, now you want to stock up on them?

I'm sure you can see my confusion... [doh]
Yeah, I'd love to stock up on them for under $200, that way I won't have to pay $325 for them and 4 years from now I can make a TON of money on them!  And yeah, your still a "smart ass", so if you are done I will thank you not to clutter my thread anymore than you already did..
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"

Yes, I'm done.  To help you keep your thread from getting any more cluttered, I'll edit the previous posts so people can get to the end of the thread.  Sorry for inferring that you were making a TON of money...only that they're available for MSRP for those who are willing to look around a little, make a few phone calls, or make a few friends.
MaduroAccountant Wrote:Yes, I'm done.  To help you keep your thread from getting any more cluttered, I'll edit the previous posts so people can get to the end of the thread.  Sorry for inferring that you were making a TON of money...only that they're available for MSRP for those who are willing to look around a little, make a few phone calls, or make a few friends.
[doh][doh][doh]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:Yes, I'm done.  To help you keep your thread from getting any more cluttered, I'll edit the previous posts so people can get to the end of the thread.  Sorry for inferring that you were making a TON of money...only that they're available for MSRP for those who are willing to look around a little, make a few phone calls, or make a few friends.
[doh][doh][doh]
Confusedhock: :? Confusedhock: :?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles

With that much age on them? :?

I'd like to know where.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:

With that much age on them? :?

I'd like to know where.
At the risk of cluttering the thread here, we were originally discussing the purchase prices of WOAM and whether or not they can be purchased at MSRP.  I don't disagree that Mark's have 4 years of age...that is what started the whole thing because you can buy the current production at MSRP (yes, you really can) and my tongue-in-cheek comment was that they apparently increase dramatically with 4 years of age. 

Sorry to have made a comment to what I considered the obvious, but I'm also fortunate to live in a state with only sales tax, no additional tobacco tax...and if it's something Robbie can't get, then it HAS helped to have contacts and friends in other states. 

That's all I was saying.  I was referring to current production ONLY.

[help]