Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 Year Old Davidoff ISOM
A gift from LZ6.  The english language does not provide for the means by which to explain it.  To do so would only discredit it. 

Thank you Bob.  Truly a memorable cigar to accentuate and punctuate an incredible life experience.  I guess this is the reason we all love cigars so? 
WOW congrats!!
I am imagineing this smoke now while smokeing a good cigar but my wife's newport is getting in the way......................crap!

Congrats,I hope to someday make my tastebuds "nut" with joy!Confusedhock:WinkBig Grin
Glad you enjoyed it Rob. It is amazing how long cigars have life in them with some care.   [smokin2]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
It was awesome watching Rob enjoy that cigar! :dude:

I believe we do have pics, they should be up tomorrow!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sounds like a great smoke....glad Rob let everyone watch him enjoy it lol Tongue
lz rips. forgot to post that i killed a millenium cohiba piramide the other day, courtesy of big bad bob.
rob is correct. no words do an lz detonation justice.
Here are the pics...(they are the same as the pics in the herf thread)....

next.....Rob starting to light the 20 yr old Davidoff.....

[Image: 024_24.jpg]

next.....Rob, still lighting....the training of the Padawan?

[Image: 025_25.jpg]

next...Rob......"WOW".......

[Image: 026_26.jpg]

next.....WOW & then some!!...

[Image: 027_27.jpg]

next.....Mark with a G.O.F. & Rob with the 20 yr....(not a redhead).... 

[Image: 028_28.jpg]

next...Rob "the best cigar I've ever had!"....

[Image: 030_30.jpg]

Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
It was amazing, Rob was actually at a loss for words!
I have never seen a man enjoy a cigar and be at that much of a loss for words than Rob was smoking that cigar.  I even had a great time just watching him smoke it.  Bob, thanks for making our little shindig just that much better, you really are top shelf.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"