Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Guys Smoke Shop
Joe Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:Update.....Met Mark and Joe at the smoke shop,had a good time smoked cigars then Mark bought the store.
I spent more money than he did this time.Wink
Do they also sell belts?  Wink Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:Update.....Met Mark and Joe at the smoke shop,had a good time smoked cigars then Mark bought the store.
I spent more money than he did this time.Wink
Do they also sell belts?  Wink Big Grin
[really]
Sorry, Joe....OK....no more belt jokes......

I kill threads & apparently, jokes too!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
LOL No hard feelings Tonto.
Sad    [baby]

Wink    Big Grin
So anyone else besides Joe, Tommy, and Myself going to the RP event this week?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Did two guys fix the beetle problem I read about on CP?

Wish I lived closer guys,I'd love to have a smoke and meet the gang from the northeast.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Did two guys fix the beetle problem I read about on CP?

Wish I lived closer guys,I'd love to have a smoke and meet the gang from the northeast.
2 Guys takes extreme care of their cigars, the only problem they have had was with the OneOff samplers.  I do believe that they took care of every customer that had a problem.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Cigar Penguin Wrote:Did two guys fix the beetle problem I read about on CP?

2 Guys takes extreme care of their cigars, the only problem they have had was with the OneOff samplers.  I do believe that they took care of every customer that had a problem.
Thats right,it was a "one off" problem and isolated.Thanks for clearing that up.
I have purchased from them before with no problems in the past,great bunch of guys.......all 2 of them!Tongue