Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Annual Modsto Herf Report
Oh man that was great.  I can't believe that Jebis lasted till 1:00am.  He was up for 29 hours......Sergio wimped out early.

Paul and Bill thanks for all of your efforts.  That was a great HERF, fo sho.  Too bad LZ couldn't make it.  I am glad the DOC showed up for a quick cameo.

Till you guys make it to Fresno, be well

Speedy out
Well you guys did it. You put on one hell of a herf. From the ribs to the booze to the cigars everything was just great. If we could have only had different hosts, this herf would have been perfect.Tongue. Hell, I'm already looking forward to the 2nd annual Modesto Herf. Oh yeah, don't forget to pick me up for H.A.R.D.
looks like it was a great time guys
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
What an awesome herf fellas.....BRAVO!!! Looked like everyone had a blast!!!! Food looks killer as well. I had a nice convo with Maytag today via cell and it was cool to hear all the details....

But I gotta mention one thing to my friend PO, the Firm Turncoat....you guys wanna call me "Mad4????"....but what was up with the NippleFest!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This should have been called the "Skinz Herf"....or "Nipple Herf"..... I was getting worried with all these naked Blue Oyster pics of Paul before I even seen a pool shot!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Cool Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:But I gotta mention one thing to my friend PO, the Firm Turncoat....you guys wanna call me "Mad4????"....but what was up with the NippleFest!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This should have been called the "Skinz Herf"....or "Nipple Herf"..... I was getting worried with all these naked Blue Oyster pics of Paul before I even seen a pool shot!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Cool Tongue

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Well, I'm glad someone went there first! PO! Put your damn shirt on! How hot could it be in Modesto? Tongue

Great herf, guys. Thanks for the pics and reports. Between y'all and LI, we're all officially jealous out here in the middle.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:But I gotta mention one thing to my friend PO, the Firm Turncoat....you guys wanna call me "Mad4????"....but what was up with the NippleFest!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This should have been called the "Skinz Herf"....or "Nipple Herf"..... I was getting worried with all these naked Blue Oyster pics of Paul before I even seen a pool shot!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Cool Tongue

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Well, I'm glad someone went there first! PO! Put your damn shirt on! How hot could it be in Modesto? Tongue

Great herf, guys. Thanks for the pics and reports. Between y'all and LI, we're all officially jealous out here in the middle.

NANP™
[cigar]
Amen to thatCool
Man that look like one hell of a time. The ribs looked amazing, people ciagrs etc. Looked almost as good a sthe LI herf.Big Grin

Glad you guys were able to get together.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Man that look like one hell of a time. The ribs looked amazing, people cigars etc. Looked almost as good a sthe LI herf.Big Grin

Glad you guys were able to get together.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
PO the cigar bar turned out amazing. Great to see some familiar faces herfing and having some fun.
Oh man, what a great day! Cool Great photos, MaytagMan.

Single-malt scotch, 2 rums, Kentucky straight bourbon, 4 various wines, lip-smackin' ribs, large fishy oysters, BBQ chicken, 7-layer dip, sausage/cheese-stuffed jalapenos, small sweet oysters, 3 great cigars, hourly raffles, one perfect pool, and a relaxing chair. No wonder I crashed!

Sorry you guys had to see the topless shots. Confusedhock: I suppose some cigar therapy is in order.

Paul & Bill deserve some extra special kudos for putting on an AMAZING herf. Everything was absolutely fabulous.

I really enjoyed meeting some new friends like MaytagMan, Big Shvictor, Comic Andy, Father Jim, Mike the policeman, and Jim the ex-Navy investigator (got a real kick out of this guy!). Thanks to everyone for coming out and representing some of the other friendly forums out there.

And nice to see some old friends from Las Angeles, Sergio & Jesse. Especially cool to see ScottyWCP come out to represent the West Coast Posse at Herfer's Paradise... this guy is one of the best, nice to see you again bro!

Thanks again for hosting, Paul. It was well worth the trip from Memphis.

Brently

[smurf]

No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!