Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1200.00 Cigar cutter
And it's on sale. LOL At least I THINK I see one.

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/74670.a...+Schlemmer

[Image: complete-swiss-army-knife_0.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is frickin funny. I think my uncle had one just like that, but after 24 Old Milwaukee Lights one night he cut his hand off so they took it away. Poor guy probably could have replaced his lost hand with the very thing that cut it off.
?? That is the wrong name for that Swiss Army Knife!

It should be called the MacGyver Switchblade!
(01-28-2011, 03:55 PM)Admin Wrote: ?? That is the wrong name for that Swiss Army Knife!

It should be called the MacGyver Switchblade!

or the Toolbox
I like smoking lightning
Is that a Transformer?
--Angelo
You could hurt yourself with that.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I wonder if it fits in your pocket??? It is in deed a "pocket knife."
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
wow lol
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
lol...
--Mike
I have seen that in person. Held it, played with it, then disappointed the salesman when I didn't buy it. It was in a Wenger store in Aruba. The thing weighs. It's a hell of a thing to behold. It is being sold as a collectors item and nothing more. Apparently people collect Swiss Army stuff.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer