Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'11 Pensacola herf
Being a married man now I can't stay out 4 straight nights until 5:00 AM like I did last year.
I really don't want to get kicked out of the house again.
But the wife knows you guys are coming so she is cool with me hanging out for a while.
Almirante Pirata
(01-10-2011, 10:26 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Being a married man now I can't stay out 4 straight nights until 5:00 AM like I did last year.
But the wife knows you guys are coming so she is cool with me hanging out for a while.

But, but, you are Senorsmoke!
(01-10-2011, 10:55 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 10:26 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Being a married man now I can't stay out 4 straight nights until 5:00 AM like I did last year.

But, but, you are Senorsmoke!

...and his wife will now TELL him when he can have his b@lls!

Big Grin

Hey Sheldon show Jason how you get it done!
(01-10-2011, 11:22 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Hey Sheldon show Jason how you get it done!

LOL! I just TELL my wife "Honey, It's 9p and I'm going to hang with the boys!"

...don't worry, I'll be home by 2a...now can I have my sack and balls???

Truthfully, she's pretty good with it now, she even understands when I start baking brownies for you all! Maybe she'll even bake some of HER cookies for you!
(01-10-2011, 11:27 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 11:22 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Hey Sheldon show Jason how you get it done!

LOL! I just TELL my wife "Honey, It's 9p and I'm going to hang with the boys!"

...don't worry, I'll be home by 2a...now can I have my sack and balls???

Truthfully, she's pretty good with it now, she even understands when I start baking brownies for you all! Maybe she'll even bake some of HER cookies for you!

Don't worry Jason. In 5 years she'll tell you to stay out. LOL But for NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GXPd0fnpKw

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Sadly, I can't make it this year to Pensacola. At that time, I'll be on the other side of Florida with the Mrs. visiting my in-laws.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-19-2011, 11:22 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Sadly, I can't make it this year to Pensacola. At that time, I'll be on the other side of Florida with the Mrs. visiting my in-laws.

I am 50/50. I will be in Vegas in March!

I can't can't handle this cold weather much longer. I'm riding down to see Robbie's shop the weekend of March 26th. I may only stay one night though. Is anyone else available that weekend? Or is there anyone between Nebraska and Florida that is up for a short herf on our way down or our way back?
(01-22-2011, 04:24 PM)Dooley Wrote: I can't can't handle this cold weather much longer. I'm riding down to see Robbie's shop the weekend of March 26th. I may only stay one night though. Is anyone else available that weekend? Or is there anyone between Nebraska and Florida that is up for a short herf on our way down or our way back?

Sounds great! I'll definitely be here. The only time I'm traveling in the first quarter of the year is a trip to Miami Feb. 16-22…
Otherwise I'll be here and would love to see anyone and everyone who can make it at any time!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]